One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Am I eligible to study in Australia
Anusha B profile image Anusha B Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi friends,

I have two queries which are keeping me in big dilemma. Hope you guys will help me out.

1. I have completed my graduation in 2006. From then to oct 2015, I worked in start-up consultancies where i used to get paid by cash in hand & sometimes through cheques. In Oct 2015 I got married, as my husband is supporting me for further studies I want to study in abroad.

2. When i enquired few people regarding higher studies in abroad, was said if the gap is more than 6years surely visa gets rejected. 

Regards,

Anusha

• August 12, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (3)

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 23 Points: 310

Dear Anusha

Greetings of the Day!!

Thank you for visiting our website and posting your query.

I would like to inform you that your admission to Australian Universities can be possible if your work experience can be proved. We will assist you in sorting your papers and will help you getting admisison in the Universities.

For further assistance, please do not heistate to contact us on 91-11-49196900.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

Siddhant Lakhina profile image Siddhant Lakhina Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

AM I ELEGIBLE TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA ??

i am doing 12 from india and i want persue my further studies in australia in hospitality and general management sections...PLZ GUIDE ME!!

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 23 Points: 310

Dear Siddhant

Greetings!!

Please confirm, yoou are dooing 12th from which board and stream.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

Add a quick reply to 'Am I eligible to study in Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.