One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
AM I eligible
Karthika Vellala profile image Karthika Vellala Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
HI I finished my B.Com in 2003 and then moved to Australia for studies but got married now I am in India. Am I eligible for applying Post graduation course in banking?
  • June 10, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, B.Com students are definitely eligible for doing Masters in banking programs. University of Wollongong in Australia runs a good MS Programs in Applied Finance and Banking which will equip you with skills to become a Banker or Investment Analyst or Portfolio Manager, etc. 

You need to have atleast a first class degree and a IELTS of 6.5 to apply for admissions. The program duration will be in the range of 1.5 year to 2 years. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'AM I eligible '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.