One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Am I qualified to apply for PHD
Roya Pourmanaf profile image Roya Pourmanaf Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir I am Roya Pourmanaf have MBA- strategic Marketing degree from Industrial management institute of Iran and hope to find a chance to continue my education and get PhD in Advertising and Mass communication I would be very glad if you be kind enough to let me have more info on below questions. 1. Can I apply for PhD ? ' 2. Do you accept translated documents and degrees to English by Naati translators sign and stamp + Ministry of justice stamp? Your soonest reply would be highly appreciated
  • June 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many Phd Mass Media and Communication courses available in the Malaysia. The eligibility criteria may differ for each University. For some Universities a first class honors Bachelor degree/Masters degree from a recognized institution is enough. You have to search the institution admission criteria. And entrance exam such as GRE or TOEFL or IELTS or similar ones are preferred by the University. The candidates work experience and internship will add to his educational qualifications. You have to do self search and contact the admission department of the university.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Am I qualified to apply for PHD '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.