One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 12 posts
Please suggest Masters courses in Architecture starting on or before jan 2015
Unni Vachaparambil profile image Unni Vachaparambil Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 61

Would like to know about any Masters courses in architecture starting in January 2015 or before ? If so in which country and university? kindly advice

• August 20, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (12)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

HI,

UK has september as the major session.We have universities open for January but very limited.

Do you have a relevant portfolio?

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Unni Vachaparambil profile image Unni Vachaparambil Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 61

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I do have a portfolio and work experience of couple of years in the Middle East. Infact i got admission for the sept batch in Oxford brooke uni for Ma in Urban design. Unfortunately i dont think i would be able to make it as i had some visa problems and its already too late to rectify that.

Could you kindly suggest me any other alternative , universities or countries, where i could pursue my masters at the earliest. Currently im searching for  various options.

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

What problem did you face in the visa.We have visa expert who can advise you on the same.

We will help you in the best possible manner.

i did show my dads company as my financial sponsor and got letter from them stating the same. They did mention the amount and had all the needed documents including bank statement. But they rejected mentioning that they found out the comapny not an international company and also my dad is not a signatory in the company. But the letter was directly from the owner .

Could you please email me your academic docuemnts,offer letter from tehn university and the visa rejection letter on khsuhboo.gera@hotcourses.co.in.

Also can i please have your phone number so that i can get in tocuh with you n understand the case properly.

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest Masters courses in Architecture starting on or before jan 2015'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.