One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
i want to scholarship for master degree leading to Ph.D in telecommunication engineering.
Najeeb Rahman profile image Najeeb Rahman Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11
dear sir, i want to apply for master degree leading to Ph.D in telecommunication engineering on scholarship . how can i get a scholarship for admission .
  • February 18, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Najeeb, eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and average percentage in your school and/or UG. For scholarships, candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually eligible for a scholarship test or highest marks (distinction) are considered if no test is involved. Usually scholarships considered on application.

Also, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Check the link for American institutions offering master’s in telecommunication engineering and please download the prospectus for more information and apply online.

Najeeb Rahman profile image Najeeb Rahman Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 11
thanks

Add a quick reply to 'i want to scholarship for master degree leading to Ph.D in telecommunication engineering.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.