One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Guide me to apply for Universities to study my Masters
Swagat Bora profile image Swagat Bora Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello sir, I will complete my Btech in Computer science engineering this may, 2013 and want to go abroad for my Masters, preferably in europe. can you suggest some good college i should apply to? Also please mention the method of application. I havent appeared for GRE or TOEFLE. is it quintessential for getting admissions? regards Swagat Bora
  • March 07, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Swagat, you can check out the top universities in UK here. And yes almost 95% of universities ask for GRE/TOEFL/IELTS. Some may exempt you if you really scored high in your English language subject during higher secondary... you can apply online to these colleges/universities through "Uniform" for free...

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

HI Swagat, You can check the list of universities that offer Postgraduate Computer Science courses in UK here.. And yes almost 95% of universiies ask for TOEF/IELTS score..only few excempt this provided you score a very high score in english language during your higher education...You can apply to the Universities online through "Uniform"

Add a quick reply to 'Guide me to apply for Universities to study my Masters'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.