One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Safest university at my gre score-304 to do MS in CS
Vineesh Kumar Vineesh Kumar Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
dear sir, mr gre score is 304(quant-159,verbal-145). academics are, 10th- 74%, 12th-77% and btech-74%.have two research paper. please help me to short out the safe and good universities. i short out- indiana bloomington, iit chicago and syracuse. Are these universities safe for me or not. i want to do ms in computer science field.
  • September 04, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

The universities which you have selected are good moreover there are few more universities which are specifically well versed in computer science field. You can short few more universities and apply as backup in safer side for the admission.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Aditya Venkatesh Aditya Venkatesh Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hello mam,

i got a gre score of 275..ive been suggested for university of massachusetts ,dartmouth.

Even with a good ranking and faculty, its said that the crime rate is high both on and off campus.i want to go into a university where it would be much safer for women..Could you please suggest me some universities which are applicable for my score and perhaps more safe to complete graduation? 

Add a quick reply to 'Safest university at my gre score-304 to do MS in CS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.