One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Asking your help for documentation.
Divesh Lamichhane profile image Divesh Lamichhane Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Divesh here from Nepal. I want to go Adelaide, Australia for package degree. I have a package offer letter of SAIBT and UniSA. I will do 1 year diploma of business in SAIBT and move to UniSA for BBA study. Do I need to show bank statement under this streamline visa? I have made an annual income paper of around NRs. 1400000. Is it sufficient? I have passed my +2 on 2010. What should I do to erase that gap? I was doing bachelor here in Nepal. I dropped it from 3rd semester because of over politics. Please help me with good remedies. Thank you sir!
  • April 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Divesh, I have already provided you the information about the degrees and the Universities which come under Australian Streamline visa process. You can get information about Australian streamline visa requirements you can visit Australian Government Department of Immigrationship and Citizenship and also for further details you can read All Visa Matters which has information on streamline visa. As per streamline visa processing, the university will ask you to provide evidence of funds available to support your expenses. University can ask for the financial details and funds to be submitted along with application. Current Funds covering applicant’s tuition fee, living expenses and traveling cost are acceptable. University can ask for the evidence of income of the applicant’s family.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Asking your help for documentation.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.