One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Assist me to choose the country and college to do my masters in Hotel Manegement.
Sanjay Govindaraju profile image Sanjay Govindaraju Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am 44 years old, have an work exp of 24 years in the hospitality industry. I have just now completed my Degree in Hotel management, would like to do my masters, please assist me to choose the country and college. Thank you, Sanjay Govindaraju.
  • January 31, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Le Cordon Bleu in Sydney and Blue Mountain International Hotel Management School are two of the top schools in Australia for Hotel and Culinary management. You require a good IELTS score to make it to those colleges and scope for employment is very high and PR chances are also very good. Lots of internships and plenty of part time jobs available for Hotel management students. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Antony Chacko profile image Antony Chacko Contributor Join date: Oct, 2011 Posts: 15 Points: 198
Yes, Le Cordon Bleu is a good college, the reviews of the courses are very good

Add a quick reply to 'Assist me to choose the country and college to do my masters in Hotel Manegement.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.