One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Will I have any benefit for my four 4 engineering degree at Central Queensland University?
Junaid Gujjar profile image Junaid Gujjar Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 23
thanks Kanimozhi Lakshmanan.................. i have done bachelors in electrical engineering...............will i have any benefit for my four years engineering degree as my cgpa is 3.0............& plz tell my about country scholarship as i belong to asia..........& mostly universities give a 1000$ discount to asians ................... thanks in anticipation
  • February 15, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630
Hi Junaid, yes it will benefit you provided you score good marks. Your CGPA is very low but what you can do is score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Add a quick reply to 'Will I have any benefit for my four 4 engineering degree at Central Queensland University?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.