One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
mba-international business in Auston institute of management, Singapore
Srikrishnan Viswanathan Srikrishnan Viswanathan Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 0
hi, i have made up my mind to do MBA-INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS at auston singapore. i have 1.5 yrs of work exp as a software engineer . Is my decision correct? Moreover Auston's Edutrust Certificate validy ends by September 2013. I am not sure whether they will renew their Edutrust Status. Will this Edutrust issue of the institute affect the value of my degree????? The degree is provided by Coventry Univeristy. The ranking is 46 in UK university rankings. Is this a recognised and a reputed university?????
  • February 17, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Srikrishnan, no I don't think the expiry of the awards validty is going to affect the degree. There are chances for the award to be renewed or another renowned organisation may award them a certificate. Coventry univertiy is one of the heritage universities in the world dating back to 1843 in league with yale, harvard, berkley, oxford and cambridge.

Also check MBA courses in other universities  just refine the location and download the prospectus for more information.

Add a quick reply to ' mba-international business in Auston institute of management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.