One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Australia student visa documents
Shila Joshi profile image Shila Joshi Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I got rejected for student visa in Australia due to my interview call , because I didn't tell about my course and also I didn’t tell what I want to be in my future so can I reapply again or not?
  • April 03, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

If your student visa to Australia has been cancelled; either you should immediately act on the rejection or risk missing the opportunity to appeal at the Migration Review Tribunal for the re-review over your visa application. Immediately responding to the Notice of Cancellation, Section 20 Notice or Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation received from Department of Immigration and Citizenship is highly essential for the visa applicants.
Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) is the final authority to appeal for the re-review of the cancelled application, this author reviews the rejected case with the new evidences within a very strict time span depending upon the types of decisions being made by the Tribunal.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Australia student visa documents'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.