One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Aviation
Rais Ubaid Rais Ubaid Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
I would like be a part of the Aviation Industry, what would be the best trending course in order for me to prepare my self for a well earning aviation job?
  • August 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You have not indicated if you wanted to do UG or PG course abroad. But if you want to be a Pilot, you need to do a CPL ( Commercial Pilot License ) program. But if you want to be in Aviation industry or work for an Airline, you can do Bachelors in Aviation Management from a good University. You can look at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida considered to be one of the Best in the world. CPL programs in general 1 year programs and Bachelors courses are 4 year programs. 

If you are looking doing a Masters program, you can look at an MBA in Airline Management or Aviation management or Aviation Finance is also available for a UG student in Embry Riddle. MBA in general is a 1.5 year course. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Aviation'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.