One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
B.Pharm student from India is eligible for Master of Science in Medicine from US
Jay S profile image Jay S Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
A B.Pharm student from India is eligible for Master of Science in Medicine from U.S.A university as many U.S.A university offering this course?
  • April 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Sorry my friend in general you are not eligible in most of the USA Universities for Master of Science in Medicine. USA Universities follows USMLE entrance exam procedure for admission in Medicine at Masters Degree. 

Most USA Universities will accept you as transfer student for Bachelors in Medicine where you will receive credit for your B.pharm. The number of credits will determine on the University you wish to apply. Apply more for options and for knowing which university will offer more credits. You could also do your course to course evaluation from external agencies like WES or ECE to know credits you have earned from your B.pharm degree. You could than request the evaluation agency to forward the report to universities you have applied. This will simplify your procedure and help you to earn good credits from USA University.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Anil Kumar profile image Anil Kumar Member Join date: Mar, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi,

My name is Anil and I have completed my bpharmacy and im intrested in doing graduate studies regarding  medical courses and can ynu guide me what are the courses and its elgibilty.

Add a quick reply to ' B.Pharm student from India is eligible for Master of Science in Medicine from US '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.