One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
B.Tech EEE changing to masters in CSE.
Chandrasekhar Reddy Chandrasekhar Reddy Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I want to study masters in CSE, is it possible .I am from 2012 batch, I am planning for 2013 fall.
  • August 13, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, It is quite possible to apply to Computer Science with a Background in EEE and quite a few Universities accept such students as long as the students have done a substantial IT component in their UG . Some of the Universities also offer conversion program for Non IT students to get in to IT also. 

Please do prepare for GRE and TOEFL and score well in both exams. Apply well in advance ( atleast 8 to 10 months before the start date) to stand a better chance of admissions. October to December 2012 is a good time to send your applications for Fall 2013 intake. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
D Sudheer profile image D Sudheer Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

Send me strong reason sop mate please. I am shifting from EEE to CS 

D Sudheer profile image D Sudheer Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

I need strong mater sop I am shifting from EEE stream to Cs 

Add a quick reply to 'B.Tech EEE changing to masters in CSE.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.