One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts in CSE - Which country to choose?
Akash Mukherjee Akash Mukherjee Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i want to know that i am doing my 12th from nios i.e. open board..can i get a better college for computer science in abroad for that if yes than which country is suitable for this nd what are the requirements for that....And i want to fund my college fees by education loan...And how can i fill up the form for Toefl/ielts???

• February 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

USA, Canada, Australia, Malaysia are good choice. The entry requirement will vary depending on country and university. But in general you must have completed 12 years of schooling with decent score in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Also you should have a minimum score of 450 in critical reading SAT I. In addition to this, international students should obtain a TOEFL score of 80 above on the internet-based; or an IELTS score of 6.0. You can visit the test preparation website for more details.

For education loan approach the banks with the details of your education qualification along with the supporting documents based on the banks requirement. Visit Uniguru website to choose your country and course for your abroad study.

Jb Gupta Jb Gupta Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

You can do from indian college also.Now in india there are many good college for engineering.You can admission in any IIt or in NIIT in india.

Add a quick reply to ' in CSE - Which country to choose?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.