One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I've completed my B.Tech in Mechanical and have 5 yrs of experience. I want to do MBA in Supply Chain Management in 2015/2016. Please guide me.
Harshith Vadnala profile image Harshith Vadnala Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi all, Am Having some doubts regarding the course and earnings. Can any one please clarify my doubts??

1. I want to do my MBA in Supply chain and Logistics in New Zealand, what will be the chances of getting aid and how can apply for aid?

2. Will the university offers any part time jobs, if so what will be the pay?

3. How much i can get if i work out of the University?

4. What abt the Job offers after completion of the Course?

5. How often ppl get a job in the field of Manufacturing and Projects?

6. How much expenses will be there for a bachelor staying single for month?

7. How much it will cost per person with 2 people sharing a single bed room per Month?

8. How much Loan can I get in India with no assets to show?

9. What will be the percentage of loan I can get on assets worth 16 lacks india rupees?

10. Which country is having the better opportunities for Logistics and Supply chain New Zealand or Australia?

11. How can i go to Australia after completion of MBA in NZ?

• March 19, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Harshith,

Thank you for your enquiry.

If your 5 years experience is in the Supply Chain and Logistics line you will be eligible for a MBA in the same line at New Zealand.

A scholarship depends upon your previous academic results and also after entering the University, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you can try for a fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill them to be eligible for the same.

You will be allowed to work part time on and off campus in both New Zealand and Australia. Universities will not assist you for part time jobs but their notice boards will advertise for jobs available. It is up to you to make friends, contacts and find yourself a part time job.

We can surely clarify your other doubts and give you more details if you can get in touch with me via mail at or call me on our Toll free number 1800 103 9634

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'I've completed my B.Tech in Mechanical and have 5 yrs of experience. I want to do MBA in Supply Chain Management in 2015/2016. Please guide me. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.