One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Back to school after 10 years
Lim Yee Peng profile image Lim Yee Peng Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Good day, Hi, I'm 35 years old now. I'm working as a A/C Asst after finish my LCCI. Now I would like to go back for further study in Business or Management from Malaysia, which college or university that I can go to? Thank you.
  • April 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Malaysia is a country of contrasts and a diverse and interesting place to study. Like all other fields, the branch of Business Studies in Malaysia is great attractions for students.You have many universities in Malaysia which offer Business Management courses. You should have a good degree with IELTS/TOEFL scores.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Prakash M Prakash M Contributor Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 165 Trusted Advisor

Good Day!

Age is no barrier for  higher studies and you can pursue MBA in UK or Singapore and make sure you have Diploma or UG degree with overall 50% with relavent work experience. For UK you need IELTS 6.0 not less than 5.5 in each band and for Singapore IELTS no need.

Best of Luck

Prakash M | Raksam Study Abroad

Add a quick reply to 'Back to school after 10 years'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.