1 800 103 2581
i had 28 backlogs in engineering...my course completion was in 2013...nd I took 2 years to clear all the backlogs....ie in 2015..will I get an admission n USA fr any courses...most preferably Masters...I have an ielts mark of 6.5 too..plz help me...
aggregate 55.35 (computer science Engg)
12th std. 70
10th std 70
no work experience
- August 17, 2016
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Add a quick reply to 'Backlogs!!!! Dont know what to do.... looking for masters in USA'
Greetings from Hotcourses India.
Every university has a certain limit of accepting the backlogs. With the number of backlogs you specified, I am afraid that the admission chances are very less.
Thanks & Regards,
I think getting backlogs in engineering is quite common, a lot of students get them. I'm afraid yours are too many, but no matter what never give up!
Here ae few tips which will help you do better in life.
1) Searh on internet 'How to stop procarstination' It helped me.
2) Learn something new everyday.
3) Visit lifehack websites and read self help books
4) Never ever stop believing in yourself and ber give up on your dreams.
5) Have a bit of fun and relax for a while.
6) Travel and explore new places.
Overseas Education Consultant
Leaf is overseas education consultancy who does processing to all countries universities includes NZ, AUS and so on.