One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Backlogs
Sharon Alexander profile image Sharon Alexander Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I've completed Btech in Computer Science with 63%. I got history of 17 backlogs. All are cleared during the course itself.

Currently i'm looking for Masters Degree on Computer Science. My preference of Colleges are 1.University Colleges (eg. UCC,Trinity...),2. Institute of Technologies(eg. DIT,CIT,WIT...) , 3. Private Colleges(eg. Griffith, National College of Ireland...).

Will i get admission letter to university colleges or institute of technologies. Even if get admission offer letter from colleges will i get visa considering there are history of 17 backlogs.

What are the conditions for student visa for Ireland. Will they accept student having backlogs or not (as Canada has got some new policies i heard)?

• May 01, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (1)

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 24 Points: 325

Dear Sharon

Greetings for the day!!

Thank you for sharing your query with Hotcourses India and giving us the opportunity to assist you in acheiving your goals.

There are posibble conditions of you getting admission to Universities and Colleges of Ireland according to your profile and backlog history. To suggest you the appropriate options, please do send us your documents for assessment on neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in so that we can share the list with you and further can help you with admissions and visa process.

Please note: our services are non-chargeable.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Neha Jain

neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

Tel No.: 91-11-49196900

Add a quick reply to 'Backlogs'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.