One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
BBA 2013 Graduated want to Study in USA
Kushal Shah profile image Kushal Shah Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 1
Hello, sir/mam, I am BBA with 50%. I want to study in USA. I am looking for MBA Related to Digital & Social Marketing, Finance or ANY Course where I can use my internet skills. I have good knowledge of Internet. Also suggest me a relevant scholarship I ready to go ASAP. I have so many relatives in USA But I have a question in my Mind? --that there are so many universities and colleges in USA, Which I choose --as i am avg in studies should i go to USA OR OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE NEW ZEALAND SO THERE IS LESS COMPETITION..PLZ HELP ME. I have not given IELTS. I am preparing
  • October 10, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Kushal,

USA is a good study abroad destination. You can study in other country as well. MBA will need your commitment and you need to decide if you are serious enough for MBA or just want to run away from India. If cost is a constrain than you could think of Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia for MBA.

Besides you will have to take GMAT if you wish to apply for good Bschools in USA. Your academics are low and hence good GMAT score is must for you if you are targetting good B schools.

If you wish to take only IELTS it will be better to apply to UK, or Australia as some Bschools will accept you on your IELTS. However MBA admission is competative and it depends on your overall profile.

All the best!

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'BBA 2013 Graduated want to Study in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.