One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 10 posts
BBA abroad
Gaurav Dangi profile image Gaurav Dangi Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Want to do BBA in abroad.
  • June 11, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (10)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

The BBA program covers all the main areas of the theory and practice of management and includes the use of guest speakers from industry. For Australia you need to clear IELTS for applying in the universities. Fill in the application form and send it together with certified copy of your academic qualification.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Look out for good top Universities like the Group of Eight Universities if you have good marks in standard 12th. Group of Eight consists of University of Adelaide, ANU, Univ of Melbourne, Monash, UNSW, Univ of Queensland, Univ of Sydney and UWA. 

Most courses are 3 to 4 years duration and you need to spend an average of 10 to 13 lakhs per year of education. The amjor intakes are July and Feb of every year and apply for admissions atleast 3 to 4 months before the start date. Seek the guidance of a good Overseas edcuation Advisor who will advise you on Admission Documentation and also visa guidance. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Martha Mary profile image Martha Mary Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Hi I just gave my 12th board exams (commerce). I am expecting to get good grades. I have a keen inclination towards the business sector. I do want to do an MBA In the future. Right now, I am confused between two courses – BBA and B.Com. Could anyone provide me with information as to which course would be better?

Sunanina Madhoo profile image Sunanina Madhoo Contributor Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 120

Hello! If you are interested in the business sector then the obvious choice would be that you go for a BBA course. Generally people who take up a professional course such as a CA, CS, ICWA, they generally opt for a bcom. So if you are not keen on doing a professional course I would suggest that you do a BBA. Since you are an MBA aspirant it will help you set up a base of that.   

Harry Gomes profile image Harry Gomes Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

I am a T.Y.B.B.A. student and I am specializing in finance. A BBA course highly focuses on developing your business skills. Also the course is for 4 years so if you want to do your MBA from abroad, a few countries require 16 years of education so a BBA would help you with the eligibility criteria. And hands down a BBA degree will have more value than a plain Bcom degree. If you want to do a Bcom then you might want to do a specialization in Bcom banking & finance or Bcom in accounting and finance.    

Add a quick reply to 'BBA abroad '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.