One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
Best college to study MBA in Australia?
Anchal Jolly Anchal Jolly Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Just help me get a good college with great placements
  • November 27, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (9)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Business schools in Australia have a wide range of programs in areas such as management,marketing,commerce and finance along with specializations.Top universities in Australia offer MBA where they would expect the student to hold a good bachelors degree with relevant management experience. You can find the list of universities in Australia who offers MBA on Uniguru. There are business schools that have a career office where they guide students and help them in finding potential employers. Some of the Australian business schools also hold career fairs where students can interact with potential employers.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Shweta Kulkarni profile image Shweta Kulkarni Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Hey there! My name is Shweta Kulkarni. I have recently moved to Australia as my dad got a transfer. I have around 2.9 years of relevant industry experience in Finance, and hence, I’m looking forward to do an MBA. Now, since my family is anyway shifting to Australia studying here for my higher studies would make sense. I need you people’s help in jotting down finest colleges in Australia for the same. All references and suggestions are welcome.

Yuvraj Pawar profile image Yuvraj Pawar Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 70

Hello. If you are looking for universities in Australia specifically, then I would suggest you the following:
University of Sydney Business School, University of Melbourne (Melbourne Business School), S P Jain Global, UNSW Business School. They have got a good rank QS World ranking. Go and check out the sites for more details.

Shweta Kulkarni profile image Shweta Kulkarni Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

S P Jain Global? Isn’t it the one in Mumbai back in India? And what GMAT score should I target to get into these universities?

Yuvraj Pawar profile image Yuvraj Pawar Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 70

First of all, a couple of more months of industry experience would help you reach the 3 years cap. Secondly, when it comes to GMAT scores, you’d have to make sure to score at least 650-720 to open the gates for these bschools. About  S P Jain Global, it is the sister institute of SPJIMR which is in Mumbai. It has this thing where you study each sem in a different city. My sister studied there!

Add a quick reply to 'Best college to study MBA in Australia?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.