One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Best college in Singapore with afforable fee for MBA? maximum 10 lakhs
Himanshu Meshram profile image Himanshu Meshram Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done my graduation (BE) with 60.5 % .now I want to study in Singapore for MBA. I have found few colleges but the fee is like 12 lakhs or something . So tell me is there any good college with affordable fee?
  • August 08, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Several good Colleges and Universities offer MBA in Singapore, but Singapore Dollar has appreciated so much against Indian rupees making studying in Singapore expensive by about 30% since last year. Most MBA programs are in the range of about 11 to 13 lakhs. If you want something slightly less expensive, you can think of opting for Amity University, Singapore campus where the fees will be slightly less. The range is likely to be about 9 to 9.5 lakhs plus Living expenses. Do write to us if you need more clarification. 

Best of Luck. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Best college in Singapore with afforable fee for MBA? maximum 10 lakhs'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.