One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Best design school in London? Most affordable?
Sandhya Ingle profile image Sandhya Ingle Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have applied at Coventry, Lincoln, middle sex, Chelsea, st. martins, London metropolitan, London college of communication and London south bank. which are economical and best? i want to study product design or interior design.
  • March 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

I need to state here that ranked universities have high tuition fee and affordability factor varies from student to student purchasing capacity. You need to check individual university website for more details on tuition fees and for accommodation & living expenses.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Coventry University is very popular for its Engineering programs and I would recommend Coventry for Product Design. For Interior Design, lincoln and Middlesex are quite good. 

London in general is an expensive city to live and so you will end up spending a lot to live in London based Universities like Middlesex, London South bank or London Metropolitan

Coventry is located near Birmingham and Lincoln is not far from Nottingham and so you need to spend less of Living expenses. Make a wise choice based on research done by you in studying what you want  from each University website. Add the Tuition and Living expenses in Each city, make a comparison sheet and take a decision. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Best design school in London? Most affordable?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.