One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
best field for master in chemical engineering
Ayah Habbanii profile image Ayah Habbanii Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello, i am a chemical engineering graduate from University of Khartoum, Sudan. am currently working as a quality control officer at a food factory and i wont to find a master that would help me to improve my carrier options. am at lose what is the best master i can get and in which university!! also my UG dgree was a third class so will a good university accept my application? please help me.
  • January 13, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ayah, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above. 
Since you graduated third class you may not be eligible for scholarship. Here is the list of institutions offering graduate Chemical Engineering courses  You can directly apply to the institutions without filling a lot of forms and without application fee. 
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'best field for master in chemical engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.