One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Best University for Cinematography and Film Production?
Bharath Simha Reddy profile image Bharath Simha Reddy Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 20
HELLO I have completed my graduation. Now I am looking for masters in cinematography film production Can you suggest me best universities n I'm not specific about a country hope u can suggest good countries .... thanking you
  • September 25, 2013

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Bharath, New York University, Columbia University, Stanford University, University of Southern California, University of California - Los Angeles are some of the top Universities to offer Cinematography and film production abroad.. you can check out more Universities offering Cinematography and film production here..

Bharath Simha Reddy profile image Bharath Simha Reddy Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 20

hi 

i have completed my Btech in E.C.E 2009-2013 NOW IM PLANNING FOR masters in Cinematography/film-production in USA 

AM I ELIGIBLE TO THAT COURSE IF AM CAN YOU TELL ME  AND SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD UNIVERSITIES PLEASE

Add a quick reply to 'Best University for Cinematography and Film Production?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.