One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Best universities for mba that dont ask for work experience
Chitti Manoj profile image Chitti Manoj Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hi,im manoj

i want to pursue my mba in abroad,i completed my engineering in 2014,please guide me by revealing good universities from us,uk that dont ask for work experience...thanks in advance

• June 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Manoj,

Some MBA programs will suit freshers while other MBA programs need a minimum of 3 years work experience.  For admission into UK you will need an IELTS/TOEFL and for admission to US both an IELTS/TOEFL as well as good GMAT score. 

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Neha Jain Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 16 Points: 156

hello frd,

just check out msmbainusa.com this site on this you will get all the information about us and uk universities

Add a quick reply to 'Best universities for mba that dont ask for work experience'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.