One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Best University for MS in Computer Science Without GRE
Sourabh Aggarwal Sourabh Aggarwal Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 7 Points: 50

which will be the best option to study MS in computer science.I did my B.Tech in 2012 and got a CGPA of 7.84 out of 10.I am looking for the MS program where i can learn a lot and got a good salary after completing my MS from abroad,Suggest me few tips.I am preparing for Ielts.I don't want to take GRE.I am looking for Scholarship.Please provide me the country with best living,scholarships and highest PR chances after this course.

• February 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (4)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Sourabh! University of Sydney, The University of New Castle, The University of Queensland, Deakin University are some good Universities to pursue MS in Computer Science in Australia. Taking GRE is advisable as it improves your chances of getting into Top Universities. If you want to try only with IELTS score you may have to compromise with the range of Universities.  USA is better option for Computer related programs and to secure job post studies as well. Scholarships are purely merit based and highly competitive.

For more clarifications write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Goodluck!

Vinith Varun profile image Vinith Varun Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i have completed mechanical and planning to apply for masters in USA. i have not taken by GRE and please suggest me few colleges that does not require GRE for masters program for this fall intake......please suggest as soon as possible to that it would be helpful for me.my cgpa is 6.75. 

am looking for industrial engg, mechanical engg, engineering management masters degree....

thank you,.

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi Vinith,

Hotcourses has few very good partner universities for you to apply this fall. Can you please send your resume and other details to priyanka.g@hotcourses.co.in so that i can guide you better!

Thanks

Priyanka

Vinitha Vp profile image Vinitha Vp Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I have completed computer science engineering in 2015 with a cgpa of 6. 8/10. My ielts score is 6. 5(in all modules). Please suggest me some universities which do not require gre. Preferably some state universities also

Add a quick reply to 'Best University for MS in Computer Science Without GRE '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.