One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Am I eligible to study Msc Strucural Engineering?
Kapilraj Mani Kapilraj Mani Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to pursue my M.Sc structural engineering programme in Malaysia or New Zealand. I would like to know things prior to my application process, Eligibility and Fees structure prefer for September 2014 intake. I have finished B.E. Civil Engineering 2012 graduate from India, grade scale of 6.6/10 in Indian grade system. Got 6/10 in IELTS exam. having 2 years of experience in residential construction by April 2014. So please tell me whether i was eligible to this programme with exact fees structure. Reply as soon as possible Thank you
  • January 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Kapil Raj ! Yes you are eligible to apply to M.S in Structural Engineering in Malaysia/Newzealand. Retaking IELTS is advisable as most of the Universities minimum IELTS score requirement is 6.5 band. For Malaysian Universities: Total Fee: INR 7 - 13 Lacs per annum approx. You can find the list of Universities  in Uniguru website. For Newzealand Universities Total  Fee: INR 19 -24 lacs per anum  approx.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Am I eligible to study Msc Strucural Engineering?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.