One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Btech admission, NTU, singapore
Saritha Tummala profile image Saritha Tummala Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
We are from Andhra Pradesh, My daughter has 850 in 10nth with Tamil Nadu Anglo Indian Syllabus and 950 in inter 1st year she is presently in second year. Do we need extra sports certificates to get admission in NTU. She is in coaching of SAT also. What are the main criteria for getting admission in NTU. Please guide us.
  • September 22, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Dear Sir, NTU receives more than 5000 plus applications from India for 50 to 60 seats and so it is quite competitive to get admissions there. The major criteria is marks. Unless the student has a overall marks of atleast 95% in the 12th standard, the chances of getting admissions are quite remote. SAT and other Extra Curricular activities might help but the onus is on the 12th standard marks. There is no set standards and NTU does not set minimum marks for the application eligiblity. But with my experience working with students applying for NTU over the years suggests only students with  90 to 95% plus  stands a decent chance. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Btech admission'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.