One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Btech aeronautical - MS needed in aerospace searching university in US
Sarvotham Yadav profile image Sarvotham Yadav Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

btech in aeronautical

Planning for MS in Aerospace in USA  which is the best University ;i don't need a top university i need a university which gives more knowledge and talent in my field

• March 09, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Hi Sarvotham,

USA is a good study destination for Aerospace Engineering courses, known for its good education standards and friendly ambience. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You have to then work on documents such as your academic transcripts, promising statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and other financial bank statements. You may also have to take GRE and English Proficiency exam (IELTS or TOEFL).

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters degree courses in Aerospace Engineering.

Add a quick reply to 'Btech aeronautical - MS needed in aerospace searching university in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.