One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Budgeted course for studying Managament in USA
Babak Karimi profile image Babak Karimi Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sirs, I am an Iranian and graduated in MBA at Plymouth University in UK. I am going to continue my Education in USA in Management for several reasons, however I have under budget pressure which is around 6000 US$. Have you got any specific information about my case? I am looking forward to hearing from you.
  • April 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

You have completed you MBA from Plymouth University, UK and will require a strong reason for doing Management in USA for student visa purpose. Your budget of 6000 USD will qualify you for some certificate course in Management with only tuition fees covered. You will further need money for your accommodation and living. It looks difficult for you to maintain yourself with such low finances for studies abroad.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Budgeted course for studying Managament in USA '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.