One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Business and Management Courses in Canada
Rushikesh Nikam profile image Rushikesh Nikam Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am Electrical Engineer having 2 yrs of experience in IT field and Now i want to do Masters in IT Business or other Management course only.Will my Bachelors degree become roadblocker for me? do I need to have bachelors in managment only in this case? am I eligible for Management course in Canada.What are prerequisites.Pl. help me

• September 27, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Rushikesh,

Greetings of the day!

You can definitely go for Management course I would suggest you for an MBA or there are courses available in IT business management as well. Most of the universities are flexible with degree from any discipline for these courses. I can help you in short listing universities and will also help you with applying there. Please send me your list of documents or cv at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in or you can also call me at our Toll free# 1800-103-2581.

Feel free to call me in case of any requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Add a quick reply to 'Business and Management Courses in Canada'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.