One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Business (BA) in the UK
Burak Karaman profile image Burak Karaman Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I'm looking for a college in the UK and doesn’t matter the city. I know something about London School of Commerce and other colleges. So I need to find a fast-track Business program and also the college must be cheap to me. Are there another colleges like London School of Commerce? By the way, I'm from Turkey but I live in the states. What do you suggest? Thanks in advance.
  • August 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

May be you could look at the London Campus of Sunderland University or Lincon University which is near Nottingham in the U.K or Middlesex University in London.College like LSC , well you could look at E- Thames College or Earling Hammersmith and WestLondon College.

With best Wishes,

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Business (BA) in the UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.