One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can i apply for a Master program in electrical with my qualifications?
Obasanjo Brimmo Obasanjo Brimmo Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have a HND in physics/electronics and a postgraduate diploma in digital communication.I have also been working with an electrical power producing company for the past 11 years as an instrumentation and controls engineer.Are these qualification substantial for a masters in electrical/electronics engineering?
  • March 21, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi, Yes you can very well apply for a Master Program in electrical with your qualfication, infact you will have a better preference beause of your experience. You got 249 Universities and Colleges that offer Master Degree in Electrical Engineering courses in USA. You can apply to these universities online or download there prospectuses for more information. All the best!

Add a quick reply to 'Can i apply for a Master program in electrical with my qualifications?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.