One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Can I apply for USA with low marks in class 12 ?
Pravesh Pansari profile image Pravesh Pansari Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I got only 58% in class 12 due to medical problems. Though I got 95%+ in classes 9, 10 and 11. Can I get admission in good colleges in USA with decent scholarships? I have taken courses of some programming languages for about a year. I'm giving SAT this November and expect to get above 1400.

• August 22, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (2)

Shikha S profile image Shikha S Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 20 Points: 450

Hi Pravesh, 

Greetings ofthe Day. 

Thank youj for your query. Admission and scholarships depend on your overall profile. I would request you to please share your contact details with us r contact us on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in or call  me on +918284898553. 

Regards

Shikha S

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 18 Points: 231

You need minimum 12 years of education to apply for Bachelor program or any other undergraduate program in USA.
They want a detailed report of your performance in the school and high school (Junior college in India), marks are a part of it but they are not very important because the grading system in USA is different. You can apply for an application in your desired university and you will get a report form which has to be filled by the principal or headmaster of your school. So I think you can apply for USA even with low marks in 12th.

Add a quick reply to 'Can I apply for USA with low marks in class 12 ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.