One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can i do masters in journalism after graduating from political science
Chloee Konsam profile image Chloee Konsam Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i am currently a 2nd year student at the delhi university, pursuing political science honors in undergraduation level. i want to do journalism, specifically , print media, so can i do the graduation (masters level) from a college in the us? and if so.. what are the criteria and plz guide me along the way as to how to a apply and which universities to apply. thank you.
  • June 05, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi Chloee, I don’t think there will be a barrier for you to do masters in journalism... but the eligibility would be based on the GRE/TOEFL/IELTS scores.. You can check out the Universities offering Masters in Journalism here...

And, if you don’t want to miss political science in your masters.. St. John's University, USA offers a course called M.A. in Journalism/Government and Politics  you can also have this course in your mind...

All the Best

Add a quick reply to 'Can i do masters in journalism after graduating from political science'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.