One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I do masters in USA in August?
Alessio Masiero profile image Alessio Masiero Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, Masiero Alessio, 30 years, Italian degree about sport science, personal trainer & physical trainer. From Udine, Italy. I’m an Italian physical trainer, in last 2 years I work with an Italian football team and I would like to can do a master about conditioning trainer in USA. And how much does it cost? Thanks a lot for you time and for your answer.
  • June 12, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many courses in Sports Fitness offered in the USA.  The tuition fees will be $11000-19000 approximately for Post-Graduate Courses. Fall semester starts in August/September months. It is always good to begin at least one to two years before you plan to start your program. The U.S. academic year begins around the end of August and ends in May. Application deadlines will be in the end of November at some Universities. You will also need time to register for, take, and wait for scores from standardized tests. Some of these tests are offered only once or twice each year.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Can I do masters in USA in August? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.