One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
can i do MBA in singapore
Anu Kumar profile image Anu Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i wil complete my bachelor degree by this april,i hv attendedCAT 2012 wit there possibilites to do my MBA in singapore with any scholarship in good university pls help me
  • January 13, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Anu, yes you can. Apart from scoring a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GPA you need to score 90% and above.
Here is the list of Institutions offering MBA Scholarship  You can directly apply to without filling a lot of forms and without application fee.
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, without work experience you can apply to good Universities in Singapore like James Cook University or  University of New Castle or University of Curtin , etc for your MBA. You do not need IELTS or TOEFL or GMAT as Mandatory conditions. You need a good first class degree and the fees will be approximately in the range of 13 lakhs and budget for a living expenses of 3 to 3.5 lakhs. 

I was in singapore last week and met up with lots of students and most of them enjoy the ambience in Singapore which is excellent for Business and Trade related programs. Jobs opportunties are good with over 80% of the students securing placements. 

Seek advice from a good education advisor who can guide you in the process. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'can i do MBA in singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.