One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 15 posts
Can i do MS after BCA?
Sharma P profile image Sharma P Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am Final year BCA student. i am willing to study MS in abroad but i am confused that am i eligible to study in abroad or not. or should i do MCA in india

thank you .

• January 01, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (15)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Thanks for posting the query.

You are eligible to pursue a full time masters course from overseas,however,the expenditure would be more as compared to if you pursue the same in India.

Masters from overseas would cost you close to 15-20 lacs per annum.Apart from that you need to appear for GRE for countries like USA.English language proficiency test is also required like IELTS/TOEFL.

The applications for next year have already started.I would advise you to plan as soon as possible so that you can target scholarships as well.

Feel free to contact me in case of any further query.

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Ramesh Patel profile image Ramesh Patel Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

MCA in India is a better option to opt for, as you will save money plus you will get good education from reputed institute to try from is Glocal University in Uttrakhand, click this link to know more about admissions in MCA

Neha Jain Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 16 Points: 156

i think yes you can aply for MS in USa..

Isabella Watson profile image Isabella Watson Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Why not Education is the vital Source even you do Engineering from colleges like Arya College and in the field of Computers Edycation is given at top priority

Ruby Kaur profile image Ruby Kaur Contributor Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 135

I am pursuing BCA second year and is it possible for me to do MS after BCA, can anyone suggest me?

Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruby Kaur.

Add a quick reply to 'Can i do MS after BCA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.