One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
Can I Do MS in computer science in abroad after MCA?
Lenin Lawrence Lenin Lawrence Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 1

Hai Every body,

I completed my MCA in 2012 with 61 % and have one year experience in software development. I would like to do MS in Computer science in abroad. Do i eligible to do MS in computer science. I am little bit confuse about the eligibility of MS computer science. They are telling 4 year bachelors degree and 70 % marks . My UG was in BSC physics . can any body help to clarify my doubt. and suggest me best country and best university

• July 16, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (9)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Lenin. 

Your query is very specific and requires a closer look at your scores and eligibility criterias. You could register on Uniguru's new site Hotcourses India - http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india - and start exploring your options online. Otherwise, if you'd like a more personalised approach, you could call our advisors on this number (1-800-103-9634 - toll free) and they can guide you with all your specific queries. None of these services will cost you any money, so feel free to explore your study abroad options using our online and offline resources.

Ashwin,
Team Hotcourses India 

Kavita Dave profile image Kavita Dave Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Helllo, 

I have completed my MCA in 2013 , and I m having experience of 1 year and 3 months in non technical field, as well as I have completed my bca and I m commerce student.  So is it possible that I can study MS in computer science in USA? 

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

Hello Lenin,

We are Gateway Abroad education consultancy, we can help you to solve your problem. So if you want to solve your problem you can contact with us to visit our website http://www.gatewayabroad.com.

Honey Nani profile image Honey Nani Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Good afternoon to one and all iam balagani nageswararao.

Iam  completed mca with 69 % and degree with 46% in b.com general.may i eligible for ms in abroad.if i am eligable for ms which subject can i take in ms.thank you

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

Yes you are eligible to apply to Universities abroad.For further information please visit our web site http://www.gatewayabroad.com or you can directly contect with us 9874993410 on this number. Gateway Abroad provide the best service for abroad study. Gateway Abroad is one of the best Education Consultant in Kolkata.

Add a quick reply to 'Can I Do MS in computer science in abroad after MCA? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.