One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I follow the courses offered by ministry of tourism? what are all the institutes which offer the same?
Mohsen Ranjbar profile image Mohsen Ranjbar Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear sir I am Iranian tour guid, I have just passed the courses in my country and I would like to enhance my information around the Malaysia by taking the same courses which provided by the ministry of tourism there so I would appreciate your help in this way by telling me whether I can follow such courier , if yes please send me the information in detail or instruct me to the related organization. Thank you , email , (mohsen _ rg @ yahoo. Com)
  • January 29, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Mohsen, yes you can pursue the courses provided by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia   The general courses that are offered are:

• Mesra Malaysia
  • Eco-Host Malaysia
  • Tourist Boats
  • Budget Hotel
  • Tourist Guide Course Level 2
  • Tourist Guide Course Level 3
  • Career Guidance As A Tourist Guide
  • Think Tourism
  • Tourism Taxi Ambassadors
  • Spa Therapist Training Programme

Also, here is the list of Malaysian institutions offering Travel and Tourism courses.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Can I follow the courses offered by ministry of tourism? what are all the institutes which offer the same?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.