One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Can I get admission for BBA in Canada or USA with a good IELTS score?
Jitendra Rathore Jitendra Rathore Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I've Scored 57% in 12th CBSE . I know my Academic Scores are not good enough but if I score good in IELTS will i be able to get admission in any of US or Canada Universities ?

• August 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (4)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Rathore, Unis in Canada and US may require SAT scores along with your IELTS if you are intending to do your UG there. You should also explore other study destinations like Singapore and Australia which are much more relaxed about scores and would grant you the option of pursuing a degree in one of the better Unis there. The best thing you could do is register on Uniguru's new site Hotcourses India and start exploring your options based on your specific score. The site allows you to put in your scores and get options based on it. Once you select a course, you can start applying online and get free guidance throughout the process.

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/

Register on the site for free to know more.

Ashwin,
Hotcourses India

Sania Angra profile image Sania Angra Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

hello sir / mam !! I want to know that can I get aadmission in BBA in Canada if I get 75 to 80 % marks in a recognised university or college ? 

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Sania,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Every university and college have a different criteria of admission. If you score good in class 12th, there is a good chance of admission.

You may register at hotcoursesabroad.com/india for further help.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Mishu Rahaman profile image Mishu Rahaman Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I am bangladeshi...i finished my ssc and hsc. Can i admission bba in usa? I got 4.44 out of 5 in ssc. And i got 4.10 out of 5 in hsc. Now i wil go usa with my family permanentl. 

Add a quick reply to 'Can I get admission for BBA in Canada or USA with a good IELTS score?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.