One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I get admission in a Canadian varsity with lower CGPA and up to 10 backlogs?
Jasper Kirubakaran profile image Jasper Kirubakaran Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have completed my B Tech(Biotechnology) with 6.43/10 CGPA and had UpTo 10 backlogs which I have none. Can I get admission in a Canadian University for Masters in Biotechnology or Biological engineering with 100+ in TOEFL. Also tell me whether GRE is must for me.

• July 18, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based

Replies (1)

Jenifer.G profile image Jenifer.G Member Join date: Mar, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 15

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for enquiring with us!

Universities in canada requires 70% and above in your academics. Only the top universities in canada requires GRE Scores.

Kindly contact me on the following toll free number : 1800 103 9634 to discuss regarding the admission process.

--

Regards,

Jenifer G

Add a quick reply to 'Can I get admission in a Canadian varsity with lower CGPA and up to 10 backlogs?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.