One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Can I get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology with GRE score 312
Being Shubham profile image Being Shubham Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 21
I recently appeared for GRE and got 312/340 (V-154,Q-158). Can I get admission in MS program in Georgia Institute of Technology (Computer Science). I have 3 Years of Experience as Software Engineer.10th-79%,12th-69% and Btech-81.1%
  • October 26, 2013

Replies (3)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Dear Shubham,

You should apply to Georgia Institute of Technology with your profile. However, you have not mentioned you AWA scores that you have obtained in your GRE. I assume your AWA score to be 5 out of 6 scale. Admission is based on you meeting all requirements and deadlines. Admission cannot be GUARANTEED as such in a particular university. Hence it is always advisable to apply to 6 to 8 universities where your profile is acceptable.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Being Shubham profile image Being Shubham Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 21

Thankyou so much for your reply Richard. My marks in AWA aren't that good. I just got 3/6. Do I still hold chance for admission in GTech ?

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Dear Shubam,

As your GRE AWA scores are low it will be advisable to take your GRE again.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Can I get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology with GRE score 312'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.