One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can i Get admission in Masters with work exp.but without proper undergraduate degree ?
Diggaj Mogra profile image Diggaj Mogra Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Did not finished my Engineering Graduation, a few subjects left. but started working when i was in college. so i have a good work experience in the field of Marketing and Management. But now I want to do Masters in Business and management from out of India, preferably from UK. Can I get admission in any good college in any part of the world. Or what are the other options to fulfill my desire..?
  • January 20, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, In general you require a Bachelors to apply for Masters level programs in UK. But if you have more than 5 years plus experience, some Universities might consider students on a case by case basis. You need to put together a good CV and try and send it across to a few Universities in UK or seek guidance of a good Counsellor who works with a few good Universities in UK. 

Else you need to apply for a credit transfer to a Bachelors degree or apply for Diploma or PG Diploma in countries like New Zealand. But your case in quite complicated and Universities will take a call only after they get your documents analysed. 

But good to know that you wanted to pursue studies after a long time and wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Can i Get admission in Masters with work exp.but without proper undergraduate degree ? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.