One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can i get Australian student visa ? I have 35 backlog(allcleared)
Jayesh Chaudhary profile image Jayesh Chaudhary Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello, I am graduated this year in BBA(HONORS)  and now i want to study in Australia. and i got offer letter of MBA  from one university but i am confused that weather they give me visa or not ?? Is there anything that increase my chances for visa? Please help me through this and if i got rejection then which country is better for me to study mba?

• November 02, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Jayesh,

Greetings from Hotcourses India!

Thank you for your query, To improve your chances of visa you must have VERY STRONG STATEMENT OF PURPOSE.

Also should able to provide a proper JUSTIFICATIONS for your backlogs at the time of visa interview call.

If you have further queries please drop an email to my email id Mehajaffin.s@hotcourses.co.in that will help me to provide you accurate assistance further.

Have a great Day!

Regards,

Mehajaffin

Education Counselor

Add a quick reply to 'Can i get Australian student visa ? I have 35 backlog(allcleared) '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.