One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I get Civil Engineering at Nanyang Technological University easily with 90 up in ISC?
Dyuti Bhattacharyya profile image Dyuti Bhattacharyya Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I have applied for the Undergraduate Civil Engineering course at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore for the class of 2012/13. I have got the following marks in my ISC (Class XII Board Examination): English: 90 Environmental Education: 94 Physics: 90 Chemistry: 78 [submitted for re-evaluation] Mathematics: 96 Computer Science: 99 So my best of four percentages (with Environmental Education) is: 94.75 % Best of four (without Environmental Education) is: 93.75 % Overall percentage is: 91.17 % I want to know how high my chance is to get Civil Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) with these marks, preferably with the Nanyang or College Scholarship(s). Any help will be thoroughly appreciated. Thank you.
  • June 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Dyuti, Your percentage of 91.17 % is quite high. But there are several students with more than 95 plus percentages apply to NTU. I would put your chances at 50 : 50 for getting an admission for Civil Engg. Keep your fingers crossed. I guess the results for NTU and NUS will be out in another 2 to 3 weeks time and no one can predict a definitive answer. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Can I get Civil Engineering at Nanyang Technological University easily with 90 up in ISC?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.