One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I Get Georgia Institute of Technology with GRE Score -312
Being Shubham profile image Being Shubham Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 21
I got GRE score - 312 (V-154,Q-158) and have 3 Years of Experience as a software engineer. I am a philanthropist and have been working with various NGOs. Other then that I don't have any certificates. Do I have any Chance to get admitted in Georgia Institute of Technology ?
  • October 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Shubham,

Congratulations on your good GRE score! Georgia Tech and other Universities around the world do not have any mathematical formula to decide whether to accept or reject a candidate. You will have to describe your future career goals and convince the Admission Committee that a Masters degree is necessary for your personal and professional development. Your motivation behind working with NGOs and learnings  are more important than Certificates.

To summarize, I will suggest you to apply carefully to Georgia Tech without delay if you are keen on Fall 2014 intake. You definitely stand a chance if you apply properly.

Hope this helped.

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Can I Get Georgia Institute of Technology with GRE Score -312'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.